1/17/08

Tidbits


I finally submitted most of my applications for graduate school, yay, but it gave me weird chest pains for a while due to the negative serendipitous turn of events involving Art Basel, Greenpoint's absurd ability to eat phone and internet connectivity, and the IRS. There is no face cream for this shit, not even gold extract & royal jelly infused cream. I tried it, and even thought it was a little pricey at $420 a jar, I ended up throwing it at a homeless kitten that was annoying me.

OMG just kidding. I would never. I let the kitten play with it, and it got even more young and homeless as a result. Now we are together. What?

Also here is a really long review from Marie Claire of some eco-beauty products, highlights of which are: Tom's of Maine Lemongrass deoderant works, even for the very pregnant, which is very good news since Lush has just discontinued my favorite flavor of their amazing deodorant. Also, Parabens will mess with you.

2 comments:

BSchmitt said...

So....if I ever needed it,you would be my babies surrogate mom right? I just want to make sure that's part of the best friend deal....I think it should be. I'm just sayin'...

Alice said...

I can think of no better reason to put on 20 pounds, go through 9 months of no drinking with backbreaking cramps, hormones that make my already insane emotions look like a stepford wife's, culminating in 8-20 hours of mindblowing pain. I love you that much.